Racer the "cat that doesn't climb too high"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lately, I have been catsitting for my friend Sam (who is on his way to go evangelize some Norwegian chicks J/K). Sam was very insistent that his cat Racer, doesn't jump on too many things. Well, for the benefit of Sam and all, I decided to post some pictures to the contrary. Of course, Racer doesn't get on top of cabinets, so you have to understand that this was all done with mirrors, photoshop and photographic perspective. Pretty cool huh? Enjoy. (right: I photoshoped Racer in to make it look like she had gotten all the way up to the top of my cabinets, nearly 8ft off the ground. In fact, I think I did such a good job that you can't tell that its not real.)




That's not a real cat Sam, its a very realistic wax model that I made by hand (that looks exactly like your cat). I am pretty talented, aren't I?



Don't worry Sam, even though that looks a lot like the top of my fridge, it's really just the floor. This was done with six mirrors and me standing on my head. I also trained her to stare at that piece of paper for over an hour.

Labels:


3 Responses to “Racer the "cat that doesn't climb too high"”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You have amazing PhotoShop skills to make it appear that Racer is all the way up there in those different locations. Actuarial work is clearly not what you should be doing....

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mreow, is what I say to all of that tom foolery. Here's a warning...watch your plants! ;) N.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don't own plants... they would die. Plus, we practice strict discipline at my house. I am training Racer to have a killer instict. She's learning how to protect home and property through strict diet and discipline. Sometimes she flips out and kills people. It's totally awesome! That's what I call "real ultimate power"!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


Churches


Random Links

Unfamous Musicians That I Know


Demifamous Musicians that I Know


ATOM 0.3