Redecorating Redeeming Ems House


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



From Emerson's Blog. Much has been suggested for Emerson's Chattanooga based living room, but up to this posting very little if any real action has been taken. Below are the virtual rooms of many of the suggestions made so far. Enjoy!

On the left we have the "The Great Outdoors" with a handsome Emerson throw rug and on the right the design, "I wanna be in a boy band", with pink and purple polka dots (a great idea) and a handsome poster of "emerging emerson" above the fire:



Below left is "Dry Martini", Olive walls and walnut floor (I left the polkas in to look live olives on olive) and the right my personal preference, "Pimp'T":


Labels:


5 Responses to “Redecorating Redeeming Ems House”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    If he decides on the pink with purple poka dots, I'll drive from San Antonio just to help paint! And regardless of the paint, you gotta have that picture... Classic, you know?

    What I want to know is, what's with the goat???

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mad skills, I tell you. I'm not sure if I should go with the fly-em-rug or my hipper alter-ego above the mantle!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh my GOSH...I am laughing SO SO SO INCREDIBLY HARD!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Am laughing....
    SO
    SO
    SO
    HARD!
    Kudos to you, Robert...I vote number 1 or 3...

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You've got mad skills, Robert... mad... Everyone's really enjoyed your photo-editing skills. ;-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


Churches


Random Links

Unfamous Musicians That I Know


Demifamous Musicians that I Know


ATOM 0.3