My Neighborhood or The Man-trose


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I thought I would post some pics I took of the local neighborhood (Montrose). Eventually this blog will look cooler than it does now. I hope to get some good night shots of downtown Houston. This is how downtown used to look like from my 3rd floor office (closet) at home. Now its just the broad side of a 3 story townhouse. That is God's Shekinah cloud in the background reigning judgement down on Enron.


This house is 2 blocks from me. I think this is where they treat drug rehab. Here is a picture of some of the patients.





This is my place. As you can see, I have a lot of crap in the garage.





Here's a couple more. Life is good without homeowners associations! My neighborhood is pretty cool. They say that YUPies like me are driving up the property value and forcing the "starving artists" out. But, that's whats been going on in "the village" for decades. Yet, the artists still flock there.

Labels:


1 Responses to “My Neighborhood or The Man-trose”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Bring on the Shekinah Glory to Houston to purge the city of all evilness and heal the broken hearts of those poor drug rehab patients!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


Churches


Random Links

Unfamous Musicians That I Know


Demifamous Musicians that I Know


ATOM 0.3