What Ever Happened to Good Christian Music?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You know, I think ,Purgatorio is one of the funniest places on earth. Check out the section called Divine Vinyl.

Can you believe there is a whole community of Christians in the world that buy this stuff? Apparently Christians (although they often openly persecute gay people) secretly spend more money on gay stuff than anyone.

Well, in the whole spirit of "enterprising evangelism", I thought I would help the gang out at Red Mountain Church with an album cover design of my own that I think might just kick sales up a notch. You can view my design here.

Labels:


1 Responses to “What Ever Happened to Good Christian Music?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Are you trying to say that this is not good Christian music? I'm confused...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


Churches


Random Links

Unfamous Musicians That I Know


Demifamous Musicians that I Know


ATOM 0.3