A New Lifetime Achievement


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am now officially an s3d All-Star. Of course, this means that I will never win again with people that know this, because they will all gang up on me. For those un-acquainted with Settlers of Catan and its variants, don't look to me for instructions on how to use Google. However, those that play should sign up at S3D Catan Ladder and play online. The game works through an openGL shell that you download and install locally. The ladder itself is pretty intense. It keeps track of all kinds of stats, drops, quits, and the nifty "play-again-rating". In the future you can look for a new version of the online game that allows users to play Cities and Knights.

Also look for these German board game wizes to come out with a new drinking version of the game called Die Von Seidler De Bierstoffer.

Labels:


2 Responses to “A New Lifetime Achievement”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm so embarrassed for you... though the German option sounds reasonable. ;-)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think everyone should have to go to AA meetings. Church is kind of like aa sometimes.

    Su

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


Churches


Random Links

Unfamous Musicians That I Know


Demifamous Musicians that I Know


ATOM 0.3